- Welcome Kristofina to Namambe, what has been your sweetest surprise in life?
Giving birth to my daughter on my birthday, I didn’t expect it, she is such an angel and my birthday’s present from God
- What is your favourite colour and food?
I like light pink and love to eat spinach mixed with cheese and pap.
- What did you want to become when you were a child?
A Nurse , I enjoyed helping my late grandfather when I was young, because he was very old hopeless and suffered from stroke so we had to take care of him 24/7, feeding him, turning him on the bed and take him outside so he can get some fresh air. In addition my aunt has been a nurse, so she really inspired me. I always wanted to work like her when I grow up because she was always looking perfect in her white uniform.
- What was your favourite toy as a kid?
An old blue big teddy bear which my aunt bought from DAPP
- If your home is on fire, what three things would you try to grab and save?
- Please tell us more about yourself?
I am the first born of my parents. I was born in the mid 80s at Oshikuku and was raised by my aunt in Ongwediva from 1987, most people call me by my middle name Ndeshuuva. I am a very hardworking and business minded person. I was inspired by my uncles; namely Tate Kalindi, LG and Champ Styles. I am following in their footsteps.
Furthermore I love reading and hanging around the elders, listening to their tales especially at work. You can find me with the elders cracking out jokes with them.
I am very passionate about photography since 2006 and I want to own a photo studio by the year 2030, (Ndeshuuva’s dream) I want to make my Mom proud, one day.
- What else do you do for a living?
I am a professional photographer and I also do Event planning (wedding, kitchen parties and baby showers) and décor.
- How would you describe life in Oshakati?
I would say life in Oshakati is good, the crime rate has decreased, thanks to Inspector Fonseca who during her time in Oshakati empowered the youth to fight against crime and I guessed the unemployment rate has also decreased. .
- If you are to get married what is that you will not do on your wedding day?
I will not wear make-ups, because I prefer to look natural.
- List all towns in Namibia that you have visited so far?
WalvisBay, Windhoek, Ruacana, Tsumeb , Swakopmund, Oshikango, Oshikuku, Outapi, Onesi, Tsandi, Okahao and Omuthiya.