1. Welcome to Namambe please tell us how many languages do you speak?
I speak two languges(oshiwambo and English.
2. Great, please tell us now about yourself?
I am Kaunapawa Mpingana Amukuhu, I was born at the village called Oshihenye in Outapi, Ombaanhu. I am from a family of 6. I enjoy making new friends.
3. Where did you go to school?
I started my school at Nakayale Primary School, then went to Okanimekwa Combined School and later to Anamulenge Junior Secondary School and finally to David Sheehama Senior Secondary School.
4. What do you do for a living?
I am currently a Stock Clerk at Duiker Investment Company, Prosperita, Windhoek.
5. Many people including me like your facebook nickname, MadamBoss Outapi, how did you get this name?
Shuh, OK .So the name Madamboss Outapi came up because I am very proud to be a woman and of course most women are mostly called MADAM in one term and the word BOSS has been added because I am my own BOSS. The word OUTAPI came in because Outapi is my hometown, I love Outapi so much thus why I call myself MADAMBOSS OUTAPI.
6. If you were a Namibian man what is one thing that you will never do in your life?
I will never buy myself a cellphone.
7. What is your favourite colour?
I like white colour.
8. Is there any international model/star that you wish you can have luch with? If so who?
Yes, I wish I could have lunch with Shakirah, the singer.
9. How many times do you go on facebook per day and what do you enjoy most on facebook?
I actualy login more than once a day. I enjoy Facebook’s quotes so much.
10. If you are given one million Namibian dollars as a gift today what are you going to with it?
i wl ask a favour of one nyt to thnk of it the whle nyt.coz such huge ammount a nt ryt to b waistd.
11. Do you have any other thing that you would like to share with us?
Finally I would like to thank Mr. kashindi Ausiku for the opportunity and also the namibian people ..”One namibia one nation” and to my sweet home town…Madam Boss love you all.