1. Welcome Liisa Nampa Ndeshipand to Namambe. How many languages do you speak?
I speak Afrikaans, Otjiherero and Portuguese and basically all Oshiwambo dialects.
2. What is your Nickname?
3. Where did you goto school?
Okafa Primary School, Ongwediva International School, Hashiyana Combined School, Etalaleko Secondary School. I spent a 1 year at TUCSIN upgrading my results. From there I went to Ogongo Unam Campus to my diploma in Natural Resources Management
4. What do you like most?
I like nature, looking at sunset, children and travelling.
5. Is there something that you don’t like at all?
Of course I don’t like rude people
6. Where did you travel so far outside Namibia?
I visited Angola and Zambia
7. What was your most exciting moment?
When I got my driving licence
8. Do you have any message for the youth?
They should appreciate people in their lives and they should also appreciate their culture.
9. What is your future dream?
I want to be successful and in return make a difference in 20 people’s lives who are in need of help.
10.What was your most embarrassing moment:
one day at mug and bean when I couldn’t eat with a fork and knife and i opted for a take away instead…