1. How many languages do you speak?
I speak 5 languages which are, ENGLISH, AFRIKAANS, OSHIWAMBO, HERERO AND FRENCH.
2. What is your favourite food?
I love wambo chicken sooo much
3. Tell us more about yourself?
.I am a 22years old female, born in Tsumeb and raised in Windhoek. I’m a fun and outgoing, extrovert being, love being around friends.
4. Where did you attend your primary education to university?
Well I attended my primary school at People’s Primary School in Windhoek (1997-2003) that’s where I completed my primary school and went to Centaurus High School (2004-2008) . Went to the University of Namibia where I did my diploma in statistics than later decided to come study in Cape Town doing Accounting.
5. If you are given the power to change something in Namibia what would it be?
If I was given the power to change something in our beautiful Namibia it would be the ability to reduce the unemployment rate in order create a better living conditions for all.
6. Give us names of your facebook friends that you have never met in person and want to have dinner with?
Being a sociable person like I, most (if not) all of my facebook pals I have met in person except for Ausiku Kashindi and Tuuliki Shooya, so I would definitely love to have dinner with those two Facebook friends.
7. If you are given one million Namibian Dollars to spend it in 12 months how are going to spend it?
Shopping, shopping, shopping and more shopping (kidding). Charity starts at home so it will only be wise to share my one million with a charity organisation.
8. If you were a man what is one thing that you won’t do in your life?
9. Why do you think Africa is lagging behind as a continent when it comes to development?
I believe Africa as a continent is still developing so all resources can be employed to the right sectors and development will take place.
10. How would you describe your perfect day?
A morning call from my mom and getting back a test with a 90% pass that morning in classJ
11. What do you think is the main reason why the Americans and Russians went to the moon?
To see if there was life on the moon (I think), but the Americans went to the moon before the Russians. I watched it on TV. The Russians were not able to get there before the Americans.
12. What should be done to create more job opportunities in Namibia?
Implement all government policies effectively in accordance to the National Development Plans. It would be advisable to invest more in developmental sectors like manufacturing or industrial sector.
13. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
I called my boyfriend by my ex-boyfriends name (sooo awkward)
14. What is the name of the village that has a website in Namibia?
Onayena obviously, lol [no it is Oshondo in Omusati, [www.oshondoshetu.webs.com]
15. Is there any other thing you would like to share with us?
I don’t think the space is big enough for me to share everything I want to share so maybe next time…
CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL 2008